The five-layer Sintered filter mesh main filter material adopts the standard five-layer sintered mesh. The standard five-layer sintering is a five-layer stainless steel sintered mesh that is superposed and vacuum sintered. The sintered filter mesh element made of the same has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, good permeability, high strength, easy cleaning and backwashing, accurate filtering precision, clean filter material and no deterioration of the wire mesh.
Structure and characteristics of Sintered filter mesh
1) The standard five-layer wire mesh consists of a dispersion layer, a precision control layer, a protective layer and a multi-layer reinforcement layer;
2) High strength of sintered mesh: After five-layer screen sintering, it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
3) High precision: uniform surface filtration performance are often achieved for 2-200um filter size;
4) Heat resistance for sintered mesh: resistant to continuous filtration from -200 degrees to 650 degrees;
5) Cleanability: Due to the excellent surface cleaning structure with excellent countercurrent cleaning effect, the cleaning is simple.
Application range of sintered filter mesh
1) for gas distribution, liquidized bed orifice material;
2) For high-precision, high-reliability high-temperature filter materials;
3) For high pressure backwash oil filter