The multi-layer metal sintered mesh filter is a new type of filter material with high mechanical strength and overall rigidity by vacuum lamination using a multi-layer stainless steel wire mesh.
The mesh of the layers of the screen for producing the sintered mesh filter is interlaced to form a uniform and ideal filtering structure, so that the sintered mesh material has the advantages that the ordinary wire mesh cannot match, such as high strength and rigidity. The mesh shape is stable and the like. Since the sintered metal mesh can reasonably match and design the void size, permeability and strength characteristics of the material, the sintered mesh filter has excellent filtration precision, filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance and work ability. The overall performance is significantly better than other types of filter materials.
Sintering mesh filter structure and characteristics
1) The standard five-layer sintered metal mesh is composed of a protective layer, a precision control layer, a dispersion layer and a plurality of reinforcing layers;
2) High strength: After five-layer screen sintering, it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
3) High precision: uniform surface filtration performance can be achieved for 2-200um filter size;
4) Sintered mesh filter element has heat resistance: it can be used for continuous filtration from -200 degrees to 650 degrees;
5) Sintering metal meshcleaning: Due to the excellent countercurrent cleaning effect, the surface filtration structure is simple to clean.