Sintered filter description:
PP microporous folding sinter filter is made of olefin fiber membrane and non-woven fabric or (net) inner and outer support layer. The filter shell, center rod and end cap are processed by hot melt welding technology, without any glue, no leakage. There is no secondary pollution.
Sintered filter features:
· Excellent chemical compatibility, suitable for filtering strong acids, alkalis and organic solvents
· The sinter filter membrane is a folded deep filter with large membrane filtration area.
· Low differential pressure, strong dirt holding capacity and long service life
· Wide filter accuracy options
Sintered filter application areas:
· Pharmaceutical industry: pre-filtering of various antibiotics and other liquids
· Food and beverage industry: filtration of alcohol, mineral water and drinking water
· Oil industry: oilfield water injection filtration
· Electronics industry: high purity water pre-filter
· Chemical industry: filtration of various organic solvents, acids and lye