Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-20 Origin: Site
As a new type of filter material, sintered mesh originated from the high-tech materials used in aerospace energy in the 1960s, mainly to solve the ablation heat resistance and divergence of high-temperature gas turbine blades and liquid rocket engine injector panels. The cooling problem, gradually through the technical improvement of production and application, has developed into a new type of porous structure and functional material, which has a good role in maintaining the filtering effect. The filter material of this filter element is made of stainless steel mesh with special arrangement and vacuum high-temperature sintering. It has the characteristics of high precision, good strength and rigidity, small resistance, large flow rate, high cleanliness itself, convenient use, stable filter holes, and long service life. It can replace the bronze powder sintered filter element (the first generation valve filter) and the skeleton-coated metal mesh filter element (the second generation valve filter) as well as the imported wire winding filter element, which makes the gas cleaner, fully combustible, and has less waste gas and residue. It has been widely used in aerospace, industrial furnaces, civil gas systems and other fields.
Features of sintered mesh:
1. High welding strength, high precision, uniform gap, smooth surface and long service life.
2. Good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance and wear resistance.
3. The gap of the stainless steel filter element is uniform, the error is small, the filtration accuracy is precise, and the flow rate is large.
4. No burrs, edges and corners on the surface, recoil cleaning, quick disassembly and easy operation.
5. Stable quality and perfect roundness.
6. The stainless steel filter element is suitable for low temperature and high temperature environments.
Multi-layer metal sintered mesh is a new type of filter material with high mechanical strength and overall rigidity, which is made of multi-layer stainless steel wire mesh through special laminated pressing and vacuum sintering. Our meshes of each layer of wire mesh produced are interlaced to form a uniform and ideal filtration structure, which makes the material have advantages that ordinary wire mesh cannot match, such as high strength and rigidity. Due to the reasonable matching and design of the pore size, permeability and strength characteristics of the material, it has excellent filtration accuracy, filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance and processability, and the comprehensive performance is obvious.