The sintered wire mesh is made into a multilayer woven wire mesh panel using a sintering process. This process combines heat and pressure to permanently bond the multilayer webs together. The same physical process of fusing individual wires together within a mesh layer can also be used to fuse adjacent mesh layers together. This creates a unique material with excellent mechanical properties. It is the ideal material for purification and filtration. It can be 5, 6 or 7 layers of sintered wire mesh.
The stainless steel sintered wire mesh panel composed of five different layers of stainless steel wire mesh. The stainless steel wire mesh is merged and sintered together by vacuum sintering, compression and rolling to form a porous sintered mesh.
Compared with other filters, sintered wire mesh has many advantages, such as:
* High strength and durability after high temperature sintering;
* Corrosion resistance, heat resistance up to 480 ℃;
* Stable filter grade from 1 micron to 100 microns;
* Since there are two protective layers, the filter is not easy to deform;
* Can be used for uniform filtration under high pressure or high viscosity environment;
* Suitable for cutting, bending, stamping, stretching and welding.