Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-02 Origin: Site Inquire
1. Sintered Wire Mesh Application:
(1) Used as dispersed cooling material in extremely high temperature environment;
(2) Orifice plate material for gas release fluidized bed;
(3) Used for high-precision, high-reliability high-temperature filter materials;
(4) Used for high pressure backwash oil filter.
2. Examples for sintered wire mesh filter:
(1) Precision filtration of various hydraulic oils and lubricating oils in the machinery industry;
(2) Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry, filtration of various high-temperature corrosive liquids in the petrochemical industry, filtration, washing and drying of materials in the pharmaceutical industry;
(3) Application of gas homogenization in powder industry, fluidized plate in steel industry;
(4) Distributors in explosion-proof electrical appliances, etc.;
(5) Gas-solid, liquid-solid, gas-liquid separation.
3. Performance advantages of sintered mesh filter:
1. High strength and good rigidity: it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength;
2. High precision, uniform and stable: the filter particle size with a nominal precision of 1~300μm can achieve uniform and consistent filtration performance, and the mesh does not change during use;
3. Wide range of use environments: it can be used for filtration in temperature environments from -200°C to 650°C and in acid-base corrosion environments;
4. Excellent cleaning performance: good countercurrent cleaning effect, can be used repeatedly, and has a long service life (can be cleaned by countercurrent water, filtrate, ultrasonic, dissolving, baking, etc.).