Stainless steel sintered mesh filter element is a widely used filter element type. It is usually made of stainless steel wire for superposition and vacuum sintering. The stainless steel sintered mesh filter element has good corrosiveness, strong permeability and high strength, high filtration accuracy, and the wire mesh is not easy to fall off. In the stainless steel sintered mesh filter element, if there is a clogging phenomenon, we can use the following methods to clean it:
1. Heatable cleaning tank.
2. CNC ultrasonic cleaning machine.
3. Adjustable pressure spray equipment.
4. The gas used is filtered by 5μm dust removal equipment.
Specific cleaning method of sintered mesh filter element：
1. Cleaning furnace: it can bake excess grease impurities on the filter element at a continuous temperature of 380°C.
2. The cleaning water used is deep well water, filtered by 5μm filter equipment, and the chloride ion content in the water is less than 20mg/L.
3. Powerful cleaning agent, high-efficiency water-based cleaning agent. Since chloride ions can cause intergranular corrosion of austenitic stainless steel, the selected strong cleaning agent and high-efficiency water-based cleaning agent do not contain chloride.