Sintered wire cloth is widely used sintered mesh. It is a porous sintered material which is formed by stacking five layers of stainless steel mesh according to different structures and then sintering, pressing and rolling.
Characteristics of Sintered wire cloth
● Wide range of filtration accuracy: from 1μ-100μ, all have reliable filtration performance;
● The filtration precision is stable: the filter mesh is not easy to be deformed due to the protection of the upper and lower layers of the screen;
● Good strength: due to the support of the fourth and fifth layers, the inherent high pressure resistance and mechanical strength;
● Easy to clean: Due to the surface filter material, it is easy to clean, especially suitable for backwashing;
● High temperature resistance: can withstand high temperatures of 480 °C;
● Corrosion resistance: high corrosion resistance due to the use of stainless steel materials and special alloy materials;
● Easy to process: stretching, suitable for cutting, bending, stamping, welding and other processing conditions.
Material of Sintered wire cloth
Standard materials SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L. Special alloys such as Hastelloy C-276, Monel 400, Inconel 600, SS904, SS904L, and duplex stainless steel 2205 can also be ordered.