Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-22 Origin: Site
Next, we will take you to understand the application of sintered mesh in various industries!
Sintered metal mesh is a new type of filter material with high mechanical strength and overall rigid structure, which is made of multi-layer metal woven wire mesh through special lamination pressing and vacuum sintering processes.
Application of sintered mesh:
1. Precision filtration of various hydraulic oils and lubricating oils in the machinery industry; 2. Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry, filtration of various high-temperature and corrosive liquids in the petrochemical industry, and materials in the pharmaceutical industry 3. The application of gas homogenization in the powder industry, fluidized plates in the steel industry; 4. Distributors in explosion-proof electrical appliances, etc.
The main purpose of sintered mesh:
1. Used as dispersed cooling material in high temperature environment
2. Used for gas distribution, fluidized bed orifice plate material
3. Used for high-precision, high-reliability high-temperature filter materials
4. Used for high pressure backwash oil filter